TOME Episode 06 TOME Episode 06

Nice to see Nylocke has a sensitive and doubtful side. Great show!

Partners in Mime Partners in Mime

Nice job on the short! I really liked the mimes as they attempt a bank heist with some demented results. I really like Molly, since she's like a cuter mime version of Harley Quinn. Keep it up!

TOME Episode 05 TOME Episode 05

Awsome job with this episode, Kirb! Can't wait to see what else TOME has in store for Alpha and company!

Jinx Hentai Parody Jinx Hentai Parody

One of the Best Parody Hentai Ever!

Finally, a fan-made hentai done right! Kudos for keeping the character designs intact as well as getting several of the actual dialogue from the series into the mix. But would you get soundalikes for orignal dialogue? Plus, the ending was hilarious as well.

Brawl Funnies [Dick 1] Brawl Funnies [Dick 1]

How to Say this...

The only other thing I liked about was the "Rina-chan & The Brawl Boyz" section. I would like to know who animated it? Other than that, the rest were just garbage. I don't know why you create a flash animation that is the equivelent to a diss record? I am an acquantince of Kirbopher and even though him and I don't see eye-to-eye on certain things, but we both have a taste for talent. Sorry.

CoolDrMoney responds:

A taste of the finer brawls in lif!

ParodyRangersTheMovie P.2 ParodyRangersTheMovie P.2

Hilarious as Always!

As usual, you guys never cease to amaze me. The comedy is great, the animation is excellent, and everything else is exaggerated to the nth degree! Top notch! Big plus on the cameo voices as well.

Anthony "A-Log" LoGatto